Win professional grade “Made in France" Maestro knives!
An online sweepstakes!
TB Groupe and Deco.fr are celebrating Christmas and the winter holidays early this year! Deco.fr, a website and online magazine, is celebrating the launch of TB Groupe’s new collection of kitchen knives called “Made in France,” by holding a sweepstakes with a chance to win numerous cutlery articles from this professional and elegant collection.
This sweepstakes, organized by M6 and Tarrerias-Bonjean, will be held between December 8-28 on the Deco.fr website. All you need to do is answer three little questions in order to try your chances at winning…
If you are familiar with the cutlery world and specifically TB Groupe, finding the answers will not be very difficult! However, feel free to brows our website attentively, you might find some interesting information!
The prize: various “Made in France” knives by TB
The following is a list of the knives and other kitchen articles from the “Made in France” Maestro collection that can be won by playing the TB Groupe/M6/Deco.fr sweepstakes:
Maestro classic collection
- Steak knife with a 12 cm (approx. 4.7 in) blade
- Multipurpose micro serrated knife with a 13 cm (approx. 5.1 in) blade
- Deboning knife with a 14 cm (approx. 5.5 in) blade
- Bread knife with a 21 cm (approx. 8.3 in) blade
- Carving fork with 19 cm (approx. 7.5 in) prongs
"Made in France" Maestro Evercut knives
- Evercut paring knife with a 9 cm (approx. 3.5 in) blade
- Evercut paring knife with an 11 cm (approx. 4.3 in) blade
- Evercut Santoku knife with a 13 cm (approx. 5.1 in) blade
- Evercut Santoku knife with an 18 cm (approx. 7 in) blade
- Evercut multipurpose kitchen knife with a 15 cm (approx. 5.9 in) blade
- Evercut slicing knife with a 21 cm (approx. 8.3 in) blade
- Evercut chef’s knife with a 21 cm (approx. 8.3 in) blade
TB Groupe and Deco.fr are offering you a chance to win a set of high-quality “Made in France” kitchen knives to celebrate an excellent new year!
The Maestro line: A collection of high-end “Made in France” knives
The “Made in France” knives and other articles from the Maestro line are manufactured in TB Groupe’s workshops located in Thiers, France. This collection’s design cleverly blends the form of traditionally French forged knives with that of more modern high-end cutlery.
They have numerous qualities:
- A very strong, rust resistant blade created using the highest quality steel that is rich in carbon and chrome. Equipped with a cutting edge that slices with clean precision.
- A light and sturdy ergonomic handle made of POM (Polyoxymethylene). This material is a polymer that is popular in the cutlery world due to its positive wear-resistant qualities. The manufacturing process follows ISO 1043 standards on reinforcing materials.
- These articles are dishwasher safe.
- Evercut process: This French knife manufacturing method created by TB Groupe consists of fusing titanium carbide onto the blade’s cutting edge with lasers. This procedure gives these knives an incredible cutting capacity and a long product life. An Evercut kitchen knife is scientifically proven to dull 300 times slower than a classic steel knife.
TB Groupe in partnership with M6 and Deco.fr: a major decorating website
The Deco.fr website: simply the best of the online decorating websites
Deco.fr maintains its position as the n°1 decorating magazine. This popular website offers information covering many different topics. Numerous themes are covered in articles and slide shows which discuss the latest trends and new products.
Some of the following key rubrics on Deco.fr are as follows:
- The kitchen: You will discover a magazine covering the kitchen and up-to-date information about new arrivals and trends covering themes like electronic appliances.
- Design: Spanning numerous subjects such as decorative objects, dream houses, vacations, books and exhibits, etc.
- Home improvement: This DIY section gives you simple home decoration tips, tutorials by exclusive designers, activities to do with children and explanations about different decoration techniques.
On TV too!
Deco.fr appears on the TV show D&Co
D&Co, a French TV show about decoration, has been a success ever since its creation. Sophie Ferjani replaced Valérie Damido as the host of this show which has aired on the French TV channel M6 for some time now. The TV show D&Co airs every Saturday in the late afternoon.
Téva Déco: A French TV channel
Every week you can also find a TV show hosted by Cendrine Dominguez on the French TV channel Téva. The hostess and her team gather together every Sunday morning at the Paviollon de Canaux in Paris for a convivial “decoration brunch.” Joy and priceless tips are abundant!