Maestro: professional knives with an updated style
One of the French cutlery company Tarrerias-Bonjean’s greatest innovations in 2015
TB Groupe is proud to present Maestro, its new line of professional grade knives.
This collection of knives, launched by the number one cutlery company in France, is manufactured in our workshops located in Thiers.
Some of these professional knives have blades which are created using Evercut technology, giving them cutting edges which virtually never wear out.
These new knives, marked with the TB logo, have numerous attractive features, some of which are as follows:
- A full-tang blade, this assembly technique guarantees a superior quality knife
- A handle made of POM (Polyoxymethylene). This light and shock resistant material provides an easy to grip surface which assures comfort while cutting.
A classic yet contemporary collection
The Maestro professional grade knives reinterpret the different categories of “Forgé” knives currently available on the market.
These Forgé knives are traditional models which have been used by professional chefs and amateur cooks for a long time.
By offering this new line, whose design is the result of much research, TB Groupe reinterprets the blueprints of one of the cutlery world’s greatest classics while bringing it a touch of modernity.
These professional knives have a very refined design and meet user expectations.
With their classic yet modern look these knives are capable of seducing both old and young generations of chefs alike.
Evercut: the revolutionary blade Made in France by TB Groupe
Evercut: technological prowess developed by TB Groupe
The new Maesto collection consists of twelve professional grade knives, seven of which are manufactured using Evercut technology - developed by TB after five years of research.
Their steel blade whose cutting capacity has a lifetime guarantee is created by fusing metal and titanium carbide along the blade’s cutting edge with a laser. The resulting product is an ultra-resilient tool with an exceptional cutting capacity.
A professional grade Evercut knife dulls 300 times less quickly than a traditional steel knife and 5 times less quickly than a ceramic knife.
The Evercut technology developed by TB Groupe is patented and has been given numerous awards since its appearance on the cutlery market. The Kitchen Innovation Prize of the year and the European Consumers’ Choice organizations have recognized this artisanal cutlery company from Thiers’ spirit of innovation by awarding this Evercut technology with awards in 2010 and 2011.
12 professional Maestro knives will soon be on sale
The rest of the Maestro collection of professional grade knives has impressively sharp high quality stainless steel blades.
Their high percentage of chrome makes them impressively resistant to corrosion.
The following is a list giving the details of the articles which compose the Maestro collection:
- Maestro Evercut paring knife with a 9 cm (approx. 3.5 in) blade
- Maestro Evercut paring knife with an 11 cm (approx. 4.3 in) blade
- Maestro Evercut Santoku knife with a 13 cm (approx. 5.1 in) blade
- Maestro Evercut Santoku knife with an 18 cm (approx. 7 in) blade
- Maestro Evercut multipurpose kitchen knife with a 15 cm (approx. 5.9 in) blade
- Maestro Evercut slicing knife with a 21 cm (approx. 8.2 in) blade
- Maestro Evercut chef’s knife with a 21 cm (approx. 8.2 in) blade
- 4 stainless steel forged knives with exceptional cutting capacities and extremely sharp cutting edges accompanied by a carving fork
The Maestro professional grade knives by TB are destined to become key tools for talented cooks who are devoted to becoming the orchestral conductor of their kitchen symphony through cooking with these unique knives. Maestro? Music!