The 2016 Maison & Objet trade fair will take place in Villepinte, January 22-26
The 1st edition of 2016’s Maison & Objet trade fare will take place in Villepinte located in the French department Seine-Saint-Denis.
Maison & Objet is considered to be the third largest European event. This major event gathers together a diverse variety of professionals from the art of living sector. This event is divided into several different themes, uniting creativity and an array of new products covering the following categories:
The Maison & Objet trade fair, taking place in Villepinte for four days, will unite different styles in order to create a dynamic atmosphere showcasing a diverse array of products geared towards a global market.
This new edition of Maison & Objet 2016 will be a large venue showcasing life style oriented products and serve as a crossroad for visitors from both the business and creative sectors from around the world who are searching for unique and impressive items.
Maison & Objet’s main objective is to unveil cutting-edge and creative products from each category encompassed by the art of living theme. This gathering is considered to be a source of exclusive information, allowing both the public and professionals to understand and anticipate the market’s evolution.
New additions to the 2016 Maison & Objet trade fair in Villepinte
This year in Villepinte, Maison & Objet hopes to boost its actions and never-waning success.
In 2016, due to the fact that this event has expanded in terms of international development -with the Maison & Objet Asia in Singapore and Maison & Objet Americas in Miami Beach- the event’s organizers hope to reorganize the two Parisian editions.
Nevertheless the Maison & Objet Paris will focus upon three main themes:
- Offering a wide range of home furnishings organized by style
- The trade fair’s concept store dedicated to the object, ideal for retailers
- The luxury sector, encompassing design and interior architecture
During the January 2016 edition of the Maison & Objet trade fair in Villepinte these changes will be amplified by digital technologies that have been installed enabling dealers displaying products to effectively showcase their collections. This organizational method should bring clarity and visibility to the buyers and purchasing consultants. The exchange between interior decorating, design and art of living professionals will be facilitated and uninterrupted.
Come discover TB Groupe’s entire cutlery collection!
TB Groupe, the leader of French-made cutlery
As it was in past years, TB Groupe is delighted at the idea of presenting its diverse cutlery articles (created in Thiers, the French capitol of knife manufacturing) to the public and professionals present at Maison & Objet.
Tarrerias-Bonjean, N°1 in French knife sales, has anchored its reputation on historical knowledge and the need to maintain high standards regarding quality and focused on innovation and progress. The knives produced in the cutler workshops in Thiers are created using the finest high-end materials, whether it is the extremely high quality stainless steel knives or the ceramic knives known for their strength and durable aspects.
Particular attention is given to ergonomics, resulting in perfectly balanced tools that are easy-to-handle. The TB Groupe knives and cutlery articles, whether they are made of POM (Polyoxymethylene), ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) or steel, are extremely easy-to-use.
The vast panoply of products signed TB allow you to execute routine kitchen tasks and much more!
Something for every taste and purpose
The following items offer a glimpse at the knives and utensils that compose TB Groupe cutlery’s wealth:
- The ceramic knives: their cutting edges are exceptionally hygienic and remain sharp considerably longer than average, offering high quality at an affordable price. They are easy to maintain due to the fact that they are guaranteed to function efficiently without needing to be sharpened.
- The Evercut® knives: the Evercut® technology was invented by TB Groupe and consists of binding titanium carbide to the steel edge of the knife’s blade using lasers. The technology results in knives with exceptionally strong cutting edges. Since its appearance on the market several years ago this major innovation in the cutlery field has been awarded several international prizes.
- The Laguiole knives: several collections available, blending TB Groupe’s modern design with the classical form of the famous knives marked with a bee logo. The Laguiole Evolution, Laguiole Expression, Laguiole Production and Laguiole Sens collections are audacious and subtle. Come discover them at our stand at the 2016 Maison & Objet trade fair!
- TB Groupe’s Laguiole household products distinguish themselves by their elegant and refined form. Their strong and exclusive characteristics will add refinement and originality to a well-dressed table.
- The knife box sets: they are composed of tools available in various styles, fulfilling your needs and certainly your desires. Their sleek, modern blades are made of a completely rust-resistant stainless steel. They stand up to heavy use. These stylish TB Groupe knives won’t disappoint you.
- The pocketknives: these clever and practical knives are sure to come in handy. Their ultra-sharp and compact design charms traditional pocketknife enthusiasts.